Please follow the guidelines below so that everyone can enjoy the picnic area.
A barbecue space reservation system will be used starting on April 1, 2017.
Barbecue equipment can be rented for a fee.
Equipment rentals can be reserved starting at 10:00 a.m. up to one month in advance of the intended usage date, on the same calendar date of that month.
■With advance reservation
¥1,000 per person for adults, ¥500 per person for children *elementary school age
(¥1,200 and ¥600 for same-day reservations respectively.)
These fees cover the following equipment/services:
・Table, chairs, cooking tools/equipment (charcoal cooking stove, charcoal, cooking grate, aluminum plates, etc.)
・Dishes and utensils (paper plates, wet wipes, plastic forks, knives, disposable chopsticks, etc.)
・Seasonings and cooking oil (salt, pepper, soy sauce, vegetable oil), kitchen shears
・Garbage cleanup service (garbage and food waste will be collected after separation into "burnable" and "non-burnable" waste)
Reservations will be required for Zone A.
Reservations (free of charge) will be required to use barbecue spots in Zone A.
Reservations may be made starting at 10:00 a.m. up to one month in advance of the intended usage date, on the same calendar date of that month. Spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
(Reservations for April 1 are available from March 1, and reservations for May 31 from April 30.)
■Days Requiring Reservations
Weekends and public holidays between April and November
All days between July 16 and August 31 (no barbecues on Monday)
No reservations are required for Zone B.
Zone B is a free-use space that does not require advance reservation.
(However, old usage rules apply until March 31, 2017.)
From April 1 onward, barbecue pit reservations will no longer be possible. Barbecue pits will be available on a first-come, first-use basis.
Reservations via the website:
Reservations by telephone:
0570-09-0014(available 9:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.)
Notes on Use of BBQ Area
- In addition to the picnic area, you can use fire for barbecues, etc. within the designated areas. Observe the following so that everyone can enjoy the area.
- The use of fire is limited to the designated areas on the guide map. The use of fire outside the designated areas is prohibited.
- The use of fire is not permitted in the early morning and at night. (The use of fire is permitted from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- Ground and open fires are prohibited. Please use an outdoor barbecue grill that does not transmit heat directly to the ground or tables.
- Any action that may damage the facilities or could cause accidents, such as using pegs or rope to setup tarps, is prohibited.
- Do not leave reserved spots unattended (by setting rope or spreading out sheets) or reserve more space than is required. If a spot is left unattended, articles may be removed.
- Hazardous materials, such as gasoline or propane gas and generators are prohibited.
- There are no places for disposing of trash and charcoal. Please take your garbage home with you.
- Extinguish any charcoal safely. Also, do not throw charcoal or oil in any waterways.
- Parking is strictly prohibited along the embankment road and in the surrounding residential areas. Please use the designated parking lot. Also, drinking and driving is strictly prohibited.
- Any acts that would cause an inconvenience to other users such as playing loud music, becoming drunk or fighting are prohibited.