To enjoy the picnic area please follow the guidelines bellow.
Shonai Ryokuchi BBQ service has been upgraded.
〈Empty handed BBQ〉
You can use garbage collection service (charged) without using rental area.
*Only for business days of rental service
Now available BBQ ingredients set plan
Star shade site is now available for a larger group
1. To make a reservation (paid area/zone A)
For people using rental service such as BBQ equipment (paid area), we will secure the place of use in Zone A. (see the figure to the left)
*We don’t take reservation just for the place of use.
■Implementation period for the rental service
From mid March to end of November
(For more information see the link)
Booking starts from 10:00A.M. on 90 days before the using date
■If you have any inquiry or make reservation please see the link below or contact the phone number below.
We do not make a reservation for the hearth in the Zone B (see the figure to the left)
Please see the guidelines for “first come first served basis”
2.For use on a first come first served basis (free of charge)
You do not need to book if you bring your own BBQ equipment or any items for the BBQ. (Free to use)
Zone B in the figure to the left and some area of Zone A if its not set up by the reservation service.
■Period of use
Use of fire is from 9:00 A.M. to 17:00 P.M.
Please refrain from using at night (from sunset to sunrise)
Please refrain from occupying on a first come first served space with your personal belongings (such as hanging with the rope or spreading sheet)
Nearby parking lots (3rd and 4th parking) are opened at 8:00A.M.
Notes on use of the BBQ area
- Area of the using fire is only for the picnic area and some of designated areas.
- Do not use fire in the early morning and at night. (Use of fire is only permitted from 9:00 A.M.~5:00 P.M.)
- Prohibited to use fire on the ground and open fires. Please use an outdoor BBQ grill that doesn’t transmit the heat directly to the ground or tables.
- Strictly prohibited to bring hazardous materials such as generators, gasolines, propane gas and gas canisters.
- Extinguish any charcoal safely. And do not throw away any charcoal or left over oil in the waterways.
- We do not have any space for disposing of trash and charcoal. Please take your garbage home with you.
- Any action that may damage the facilities or could cause the accidents are prohibited.
- Please refrain from occupying this space with your personal belongings (such as setting rope or spreading sheet)
- Please use designated parking lot. It is strictly prohibited to park along the embarkment road and surrounding residential areas. And drink driving is strictly prohibited.
- Any acts that would cause any inconvenient incidents to other users such as playing loud music, blind drunk or fighting are strictly prohibited.