Please follow the guidelines below so that everyone can enjoy the picnic area.
Shonai Ryokuchi barbecue service version upgrade!
＜BBQ empty handed＞
Those who do not rent can also use the garbage collection service. ※in-service period
Foodstuff set plan appeared!
Star Shade site is now available
for large groups!
1.Make a reservation and use it（Paid）
If you are using a rental service (paid) such as BBQ equipment, secure the place of use in the Zone A in the left figure.
From late March to the end of November. For more information, Please click the Reservation button below.
■Reservation start date
From 10:00 a.m. on 90 days before the use date
■Please refer to the banner link below for details of the rental service and reservation, or check the following phone number.
We do not make a reservation for the furnace in the Zone B in the left figure. Please use the following on a first-come, first-served basis.
2.Use on a first-come, first-served basis (free)
You do not need to contact us if you bring and use necessary items such as BBQ equipment and ingredients. (Free use)
Empty space other than the entire area of Zone B in the left figure and the area of Zone A other than the site set up by the reservation service
Use of fire is from 9:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.
Please refrain from using at night (from sunset to sunrise).
Please refrain from taking unattended space on a first-come, first-served basis (such as hanging on a rope or seating).
Neighboring parking lots (3rd and 4th parking) open at 8:00 a.m.
Notes on Use of BBQ Area
- In addition to the picnic area, you can use fire for barbecues, etc. within the designated areas. Observe the following so that everyone can enjoy the area.
- The use of fire is limited to the designated areas on the guide map. The use of fire outside the designated areas is prohibited.
- The use of fire is not permitted in the early morning and at night. (The use of fire is permitted from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- Ground and open fires are prohibited. Please use an outdoor barbecue grill that does not transmit heat directly to the ground or tables.
- Any action that may damage the facilities or could cause accidents, such as using pegs or rope to setup tarps, is prohibited.
- Do not leave reserved spots unattended (by setting rope or spreading out sheets) or reserve more space than is required. If a spot is left unattended, articles may be removed.
- Hazardous materials, such as gasoline or propane gas, gas canisters and generators are prohibited.
- There are no places for disposing of trash and charcoal. Please take your garbage home with you.
- Extinguish any charcoal safely. Also, do not throw charcoal or oil in any waterways.
- Parking is strictly prohibited along the embankment road and in the surrounding residential areas. Please use the designated parking lot. Also, drinking and driving is strictly prohibited.
- Any acts that would cause an inconvenience to other users such as playing loud music, becoming drunk or fighting are prohibited.